We threw open our doors on Thursday 10/8 to welcome everyone to stop in, visit our showroom and enjoy some hospitality. We were pleased to have so many people in our facility!
Of course – our doors are open everyday and our team and facility is always ready to welcome visitors! So if you didn’t stop in for our Open House – why not plan a visit soon?
The team here at Kershner Office Furniture is proud to have been selected to provide furnishings for LaSalle University’s New School of Business. We will be supplying 6 floors of furnishings for classrooms, offices and collaborative learning areas. The building is slated to open for classes in January 2016. We are proud to be a part of LaSalle’s future.
High back privacy lounge seating allows for the easy break up of an open space.
Open work spaces are now able to accommodate different community areas for conference, casual or small meeting areas.
These designs are made to be versatile and private while providing ascetic appeal and comfort.
- Modular Lounge Collection
- Arranged in Endless Configurations or stands freely
- Optional full-height SHADE™
- privacy divider panels
- privacy divider panels
- work surfaces
- built-in power and USB hubs fit the evolving needs of tech-savvy workers
- Responsive to Millennial Living
- Easy Movement & Adjustments to Preferences
- Built-in Bluetooth Speakers
- Adjustable LED Lighting
- Discreet Lockable Casters
- Upholstery comes in Endless Color Options
“contemporary reinterpretation of the classic wing chair”
- Comfort with customization
- Hard Outer Shell
- Soft Quilted Seat
- upholstered in a unique commissioned fabric
- ‘Soul’ is the unique textile made with high-quality new woolen yarn & multidimensional honeycomb structure that lends the fabric depth
- 6 Color Palettes
- Material Options: leather, fabric and formed fleece
- matching decorative seams
- Adjustable Positioning with Auto-return Feature
- Footstool Available
- Modular Upholstery System
- sofas, stools, tables and screens
- Privacy Settings
- high backs
- Uniquely designed for personal contemplation or interaction amongst a team
2015 Kiss A Pig Financial Literacy Initiative
The fundraising is underway!
Kiss A Pig Financial Literacy efforts culminate with a “pig kissing” event on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015 at the Piazza at Schmidt’s. All are encouraged to join in cheering on the participants while they pucker up with a pot-bellied pig named Bubbles.
Help the efforts in improving financial literacy! Visit the website for more information http://www.trumarkkissapig.org/
Even the smallest donation is important to the cause!
The goal is to reach $55,000…Ready, set, go!
Kershner Office Furniture Inc.’s 10,000 sq ft working showroom throughout the years has been designed for the client to see products in use while being available for clients to experience the product first hand. Kershner is constantly adapting its showroom in order to stay current with furniture’s technological advancements. We are currently in the process of developing a new showroom with new pieces and adding 11 new workstations!
Completion: July 2015 Images show a sneak peak on what to expect!
Featured are a few images of what to expect…
Celebrating over 13 years:
Bruer Kershner has been a dedicated and hardworking figure in the office furniture industry along with the greater-Philadelphia business scene. Since taking over Kershner Office Furniture Inc. as the new Owner over 13 years ago, Bruer following in his father’s footsteps, has more than doubled the business through expanding the company’s clientele and by teaming up with innovative manufacturers. Bruer has been featured in Smart 100, a publication of SmartCEO Magazine where he was recognized for his leadership, strategic vision and character in running a business. Looking Forward, Bruer, along with all of Kershner’s management, hopes to expand their team and reach a wider market whilst keeping their present client relationships strong.