We are currently seeking an Interior Designer / Space Planner to join our growing team!
Job Type: Full Time
- Gather programming data through meetings with sales and/ or client.
- Develop block plans, layouts and specifications
- Check plan and specifications for design integrity, accuracy and completeness
- Produce presentation quality renderings
- Assist in client meetings to discuss furniture plans, product selections and advise on finish selections
- Product presentation boards as needed
- Site measure to ensure fit
- Perform additional tasks as requested
- Bachelor Degree in design or a minimum of 4 years related experience
- Minimum 2 years design experience required
- Contract furnishings industry knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD 2018
- Experience with specifying software (CAP 2020 or equivalent)
- CET Design familiarity a plus
- Strong organizational skills to handle high volume of detailed designs, paperwork and tasks with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
Full time position offers an attractive benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, short term disability and a company-contributing 401K program as well as paid time off.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter describing your experience along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kershner Office Furniture is a commercial furniture dealer in business since 2002 and growing strong! We are a 2nd generation family owned business located in King of Prussia – close to the mall. Our team consists of industry professionals who go the extra mile every day for each other and for our customers. Check us out on our website www.kershneroffice.com, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!