We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to assist our Controller with AP/AR and general bookkeeping duties. This is a potential growth position for the right individual!
Job Type: Full time
- Accounts Payable / Receivables and General Ledger
- Checking billing invoices and send to customers
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment / delayed payment
- Calling customers for payment inquiries, when necessary
- Assist as needed with billing questions and resolution
- Assist in reporting procedures
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profits and commissions
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Maintain customer / vendor files
- Work closely with our internal teams as well as customers / vendors
- Assist with weekly travel and entertainment expenses
- Assist Controller with other various functions
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting concepts
- Attention to detail is vital
- Solid organizational and administrative abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Resolve accounting problems and discrepancies.
- Able to conduct business with all levels in the organization – superior interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn and accept new processes and procedures
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion when handling confidential information and situations
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation – local to office preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related position
Full time position offers an attractive benefits package, including health insurance, life insurance, short term disability and a company-contributing 401K program as well as paid time off.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter describing your accounting experience along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Kershner Office Furniture is a commercial furniture dealer in business since 2002 and growing strong! We are a 2nd generation family owned business located in King of Prussia – close to the mall. Our team consists of industry professionals who go the extra mile every day for each other and for our customers. Check us out on our website www.kershneroffice.com, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!